Terms and Conditions of Use
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware and comply with these terms.
We aim to update our site on a regular basis and reserve the right to change the content at any time. We may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. We are under no obligation to update out of date material.
We do not guarantee that the site will be compatible with all hardware and software platforms used by visitors to the site.
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, design rights, and other intellectual property rights relating to our site and the materials published on it remain the sole property of Cotswold Edge Events and that of our licensor. This includes, but is not limited to, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, and structure of the site. These works are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
The information contained within this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice.
Users of this site are responsible for any decisions they take based on the information provided. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We disclaim all responsibility and liability for any loss arising from using or relying on the information given.
- The information displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties to its accuracy.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Arrangements entered into by you and any third party named or referred to on the site are entirely at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify Cotswold Edge Events from any liability, loss, claim, and expense related to any breach by you of these terms and conditions or arising from your use of our site.
You shall compensate us in full if we incur any losses or if any claims or legal proceedings are brought or threatened against us by any third party arising from your use of this website.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing malicious or technologically harmful content to it. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. It is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to do so.
- Any such breach will be reported to the relevant authorities. In the event of such a breach your right to use the site will cease with immediate effect.
- Cotswold Edge Events will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or where you download material posted on it.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. If you have concerns about any of the information on our site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org